Magnify Community was a time-limited philanthropic innovation lab, created to catalyze more local philanthropy to make Silicon Valley a better place for all of us.
After three years of organizing donors, developing tools, elevating local narratives, activating giving, and sharing learnings, Magnify Community sunset in September 2021. Much of the work we helped seed is now being scaled by other local donors, partners, and institutions. We hope that this vital work to fuel more learning, more impact, and more inspiration to join the local giving movement will continue to flourish — here and elsewhere.
- Tools and resources that Magnify developed to make local giving easier, more impactful, and more joyful including our issue briefs now hosted on the Silicon Valley Community Foundation's website.
- The new home of the Magnify Pledger Community at The Philanthropy Workshop
Contact Alisa Tantraphol (alisa (at) tpw (dot) org) for more information on the TPW Silicon Valley Action Lab, and learn more about our partnership here.
- Interviews with local donors and community leaders
- Thought leadership pieces in our past newsletters
- Guide to Donor-Supporting Organizations in Silicon Valley that Magnify developed to help donors and their advisors find the donor-supporting organizations best suited to advance their local philanthropy
- Reflections on what we learned over the past three years
Downloadable bookmark to print and share
Download the PDF and select PRINT. In your print settings, make sure you are printing on both sides.